- - Logo Design
- - Illustration
- - Business Card Design
- - Brand Guide
- - Image Editing
- - Book Cover Design
- - Infographic Design
- - Flyers & Brochure Design
- - Presentation Design
- - Poster & Signage Design
- - T-shirt Design
- - Web & Mobile UI Design
- - Product Design
- - Web Banner Design
- - Interior Design
- - Social Media Design
- - Search Engine Optimization
- - Social Media Marketing
- - Social Media Advertising
- - Email Marketing
- - PPC Advertising
- - Content Marketing
- - Marketing Strategy
- - Web Analytics
- - Local SEO
- - Affiliate Marketing
- - Display Advertising
- - Video Advertising
- - Mobile Advertising
- - Website Marketing
- - Instagram Marketing
- - Twitter Marketing
- - LinkedIn Marketing
- - Pinterest Marketing
Software & IT
Starting from $10
Top Logo Design Services by Professional Freelance Logo Designers at TaskShift
A high-quality and creative logo requires a top-notch logo designer. Find and hire a logo designer at TaskShift to revamp your old logo or create a unique logo that tells the story of your brand.
What is a Logo Design?
A logo design is the identity of your brand. It can be in a form of a symbol or a text. A logo envelope the values of your brand, its mission and its vision. It is the first thing that not only your customers or users see but also your investors. It delivers the professionalism of your business to your investors and a sense of trust in your customers.
For a logo to be effective in delivering your intended message through stunning visuals, a professional logo designer is required.
What Makes a Best Logo Design?
Every logo is unique and there are many aspects that add to its distinctiveness, such as your industry, business needs, or its inimitable values. However, there are certain characteristics that make a best-rated business logo design, regardless of the industry you are operating in.
- Simplicity: The uniqueness of a business logo primarily depends on its simplicity. The market isn’t short of any renowned brands that have simple logos.
- Memorability: Your professional logo must be memorable to allow your customers to easily recall it at just a glance.
- Timelessness: An ideal custom logo design should be simple and memorable enough to remain effective for over a long period. A timeless logo adds to better brand equity.
You cannot expect to consider or even implement these characteristics into your logo if you try to do your business logo by yourself. It takes a professional logo designer, who has years of experience and expertise, to design a simple, memorable, and timeless logo.
Who is a Logo Designer?
A logo designer is a skilled graphics designer who mainly specializes in branding and logo designing. Most logo designers have a degree in arts as well as in marketing and advertising. Professional designers even have a degree or certification in psychology that ultimately complements their design process.
Professional logo designers can be freelancers or in-house designers who are associated with a logo design service, such as in the USA, UK, Australia, and Canada, to name a few. They are skilled in designing custom logo designs that are aligned with your brand’s guidelines and values.
A best custom logo designer has:
- Effective Communication Skills: They go through the project brief of clients thoroughly and effectively communicate how they are going to go about the logo design process.
- Good Research Ability: They understand the importance of market and competitor research as it allows them to design the best logo that makes your brand stand out from the crowd.
- Exceptional Design Talent: Top-rated custom logo designers have better analytical and design skills. They recommend the type of logo, colour style, and other aspects of design as per your business needs.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Logo Designer?
Logo designers have varied experience and expertise in the logo design industry. There are beginner logo designers who are freshly out of college and with a degree in arts and design. Similarly, there are professional logo designers who offer optimal research skills, talent in designing, and a knack for creativity. Then there are online logo design services or agencies that have in-house designers and account managers.
A logo design can be range from a cheap $5 logo to as high as $5,000+. It all depends on your business needs, the size of your business, and your budget. For startups to mid-size businesses, we recommend professional freelance logo designers who can offer you high-quality designs with a decent number of mockups and revisions.
How to Hire a Top-Rated Logo Designer?
Hiring a logo designer for your brand identity can be tricky for first-timers. You cannot leave any stone unturned while finding a designer who understands your business needs and values and meets your expectations.
Here’s what you need to do to hire a freelance logo designer:
Pick the Right Freelance Logo Design Marketplace: Find the best marketplace by comparing paid/free options, quality of the freelance pool, freelancers’ rates, customer support services, and dispute resolution system.
- Write a Descriptive Project Brief: Every designer needs a project brief to understand your requirements, project scope, deadline, and expectations.
- Vet Freelance Logo Designers: Evaluate the freelance resource through their portfolio, logo design samples, work ratings, clients’ feedbacks, and service charges.
- Have a Talk with the Designer: Discuss the project with the designer and let them clear any confusion they have so they can deliver results as per expectations.
- Hire Your Designer: Now that you have locked your designer, it is time to place your order and sit back and relax while the designer works on your business logo.
Why TaskShift Is the Best Freelance Marketplace?
You want to hire a logo designer who can offer you high-quality logos. You want to hire someone who doesn’t require excessive revisions. You need a professional who can deliver you a logo in a timely fashion. Most important of all, you want to work with a designer who has a good portfolio.
TaskShift connects you with a huge pool of highly experienced logo designers for hire. You can filter and hire the best talent according to their ratings, client feedback, logo design samples, and portfolio.
Still wonder why TaskShift is best for you.
- We charge the industry’s lowest commission from freelancers. Ultimately, it allows freelancers to offer their services at market competitive rates, minus the commission cost that the clients would have to bear.
- We verify not only buyers but also service providers to ensure that you work with genuine freelancers.
- Our advanced fraud detection system further allows us to identify and detect fraud beforehand so you can conduct safe and secure business.
- We practice a just dispute resolution policy, ensuring that the wronged party gets fair treatment.
- We offer human-powered 24/7 live customer support, enabling you to get your concerns resolved in no time.
So, wait no more, and hire a freelance professional logo designer now.